Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Verona : forecast Fair

Let's lay our scene already...

We went to Verona on St. Stephen’s day…too bad we missed dinner b/c Mama Fedele said she was gonna kill the chicken…oh well, my stomach could’ve used a break anyway. So Verona was lovely, we found a great restaurant (snaps to Emma, my travel buddy, for not accepting anything but the best), and the Romeo and Juliet stuff was nostalgic, and I totally lovd the cool Italian trees in the sunset….Emma, who is from Mexico, and I watched the sun set over the Verona rooftops and were like, “Here ya go families in the America’s there’s some sun from us!” Because that’s where the sun is going…west to America. Hope you enjoyed the boxing day sun, Americans.

For a couple days in Novarra, we just chilled, b/c there was crazy fog. Like, crazy fog. Apparently it was not so bad, but I was like, wow – fog everywhere! Still, we watched The Date Movie, and 40 Year Old Virgin (English subtitles for me! A funny way to watch such silly movies, true.)

No comments: