Monday, January 08, 2007

To my French Friends

To Hensley and Caroline, I’ve lost your numbers, but I salute you, and I will find you.

I did find you, though it involved a rather roundabout way of reconnection – one of which I am quite proud. A quick breakdown: French dude that’s friends with Caro and Hensley falls in love with Emilie, she keeps the # for caller ID reasons, I get his number, text him and he gives me Caro’s number, connection restored! I was very worried I would not be able to find her! But I did, yesssss. Snaps!

Now if I can only figure out how the French go out, b/c they go out so late and I have to get a taxi and it’s a bitch to pay for a taxi alone, so all in all I always end up being like, Caro, I’m peacing out! Just when she’s like, Hey, what are you doing!?
A little planning and some forethought could solve this problem, I think.

No comments: