Monday, January 08, 2007

BAT flights over oceans

In breaking news, Blythe has booked a flight to come on over to the Big E for the beginning of my February vacay! Bitchin! We shall be renting a car to drive around Sienna, and then we will go gaze at the ocean, drink strong wine and eat fish in Cinqueterra. Miss Blythe has also done a nice job of embracing my attempt to use the wiki to do trip planning. Snaps to you for contributing to the wiki, Blythe! Blythe also writes me letters, and though she doesn’t describe awesome Methodist Halloween parties in them like my Grandma’s letters do, they are amazing in other ways….mega snaps.

Stamped envelope(Paper+pen+thoughts)/my address = letter!
Blythe and my grandma are brilliant mathematicians in this respect.

My grandma, however, probably still thinks a wiki is some weird drink her brother “Buckshot” liked to fix for the Christmas BBQ’s in Pasadena back in 1949.
She has IM’d me, though!

In other news, congratulations to Blythe on finishing her children's book! Bitchin!

No comments: