Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I have blue suede shoes

They’re totally cool!!!!!
I still long for some kind of imitation of my brown ones...I wore them with everything! We’ll see how my AWESOME blue suede boots turn out though…blue suede goes with more things than you'd realize. I also have black boots that look just like my brown ones. I have a boot obsession.

I admit it, but boots are so good for modernizing my vintage dresses (98% of which are home in the STL, don’t sell’em mom!)

Cool Solution: I think I’ll go visit Blythe and get me some cool light brown vintage semi-cowboy boots in the ATX. If we get’em on the side of the road, that means the hipsters won’t have marked up the prices ridiculously. How’s July Blythe? Heat up the state for me. I want to try to cook an egg on the sidewalk.

No comments: