Monday, January 08, 2007

Annual Cheese Reviews

Cheese instalments- here's the part where I tell you about all the different cheese I'm eating/trying to eat here in France. I was partly inspired by my boss at Testimo's Brandy, and partly by my love of cheese, and partly by Phillipe, Agnes' (awesome teacher friend) husband, who approves of my cheese discovery endeavor.

I was talking to Phillipe and I told him I always try to buy a new cheese everytime I go to the market and he was like, Lori, if you buy a new cheese everyday, you’d have to stay in France for something like 3 years to try all the cheeses.

Well Phillipe, I don’t know if I can get a cheese-trying Visa (though, if any country were to have such a Visa, France would be the one, snaps) I am on my cheese adventure nonetheless!

No comments: