Monday, October 02, 2006

STL, I will scrap for you.

Yeah, so I had my first drunk french person getting mad at me for being american (strangely enough it was not b/c I was looking like/acting like an imperialist pig, unless you count staying in the bathroom for more than a minute imperialist and piggish.
Whatever, I totally called him/his mother a whore (I think) and when he tried to touch my stl shirt he got a nice american freedom slap.

I have since brushed up on my french cuss words. I am going to be a swearer in french.
I'm a little afraid to be an american, gotta admit. People are telling me not to act american where I teach b/c its not safe. I do not know what this means, but it sortof hurts my feelings.

Still, drunken (and short, i might add) french boys aside, people are nice, and so far the only trouble I get in the Duchere is some seriously weird looks. But they're not rioting anymore, so its cool, right?

It reminds me of Kathy Griffin.

I'm sorry, but this computer doesn't seem to want to let me upload photos. Flickr account coming soon.
More later, gotta go to the walmart of france.

No comments: