Monday, October 09, 2006

I have a Wiki! Its so cool!

If I havn't invited you to my wiki - found at http://lolololori.pbwiki.com - ask me!
It hasn't really taken shape yet, but I'm going to use it to plan my Barcelona trip with Emilie, 1/3 of the Lampshade Choir .... and I'm gonna post links and whatnot, and when you post on it (the password's "boogie" - if you're savvy and know how to sign in) I'll be able to get your savvy advice 24/7, and you'll be able to see the crazy planning, not to mention the fact that I will get to give you e-props! Dudes, the internet is awesome.
I'm at the Black Lion in Vieux Lyon on their internet. One coffee get's ya all the wifi you need.
English pub crawl tonight, 9am class tomorrow. UPenn style = no prob.
More posts soon - I'm going to put a link to my wiki asap on the blog!

No comments: