Wednesday, October 18, 2006

4 Continents!

Just got news today that, thanks to Jennie -- my suprisingly bilingual friend, currently tangoing her way through all the garages of Lima, Peru -- Fleur de Lori now boasts a 4 continent readership! Sure, I think whoever read it in Australia only stayed on the site for 2 seconds, but just the same! Its exciting, people!
Just another way the internet is awesome.

Speaking of worldliness and awesomeness, perhaps you'd like to send me a letter?

N'hesitez pas! as they say in froggish.

Lori White - Assistante d'anglais
La Martiniere Duchere
300 Avenue A. Sakharov - CP 417
69338 Lyon CEDEX 09
FRANCE

Tag on a little "airmail/par avion" to ensure its speedy delivery.

1 comment:

H. Alan Scott said...

I'm thinking about taking a trip up to Canada. Sure that wouldn't add another continent to your count, but another country! Unless you don't count Canada as another country (many people don't). I do though, in fact I rather enjoy Canada. I bet you didn't know that they call bacon ham. I know, weird, right? Ham, crazy Canadians!