Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Familiar (looking) places, no familiar faces

Its a bridge in Lyon! How lovely!

Check out the picture below of Les Lyonnais Cafe... Look familiar to anyone?
Check it out, I think I can upload pictures today! Flickr, here I come soon - though Flickr is a big coming out, so I'm toing to have to really take in the full weight of that decision. Flickr is a force for good, and I like joining those forces! But if you wanna talk about Yahoo, I must represent and say, hey yahoo - not cool what you're doing with China. Not cool, man.

So my friend and I were testing out our french cusswords on the river the other night, and some french dudes came over to us and were like, Hey ladies, you seem charming, how about sharing a glass with us? And we were like, hmmm. ok? Fortunatly, for the sake of cinderella-esque drama, our bus arrived just in time for a dramatic exit. Anyway, we're meeting them tonight - all 5 of us girls, so we will be v. safe, and I will throw down if necessary.

I'm losing energy talking about myself to all the french classes - I talked about how I felt about organic farming vs fair trade and how Starbucks is such a good example of corporate responsibility/force for goodness, and I'm wondering, do you care french children? Does anyone really care ever? I feel like I would, but I'm a nerd.
Anyway, my new flickr account is here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lolololori/

No, I don't have photos up yet, but I hope to be very legit sometime soon...with tags and blog links and everything! I've taken some lovely graffiti-meets-renaissance architecture pics, as well as some other excellent postcardy ones. We'll see if I can't make some artsy pics, too!
Right now, I'm just hungry I think, so doing anything, especially a charming blog is just not happening.



I do have some ideas for more posts, and my non-internet computer time should prove fruitful (especially now that I've watched The Notebook about 4 times -- Nick Cassavetes is one cool dude, ps - we could totally chill. I like the way he talks like he's in Guys and Dolls or something b/c he's from brooklyn/an old-fashioned fella. Anyway...)

Hope you're keeping it real - all you kids out there driving on the information superhighway ---with the top down, no doubt --- you 'll hear more from me soon!

No comments: