Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dance off

Yeah, I had a dance off with a french. These are things you need to know.
Yeah, I pretty much won, too...and he got my number. Alas, I checked my phone at the door, so I cannot send him a "texto."
He was rather impressive, v. Justin Timberlake-esque in his dance moves, and he slightly ressembled Noah Calhoun (the notebook, anyone?) so that is not bad.
The gold chain necklace however, that was bad.

Miss Rebecca, who is kickin' it bad-ass style at White Flag Projects in the STL these days, comments:

And you had a dance-off??! I HAVE to hear more about that. I picture it aslike the quintessential Lori in France moment. You, with yourragtime-inspired, soulful American moves and the frog with like Euro-fied pop and locking moves.
What a showdown it must have been.

Indeed. 'Twas. Though I was impressed, I'll say it again.

No comments: