Tuesday, November 21, 2006

La Commedia Italiana

Silvia, our Guinness-loving Italian, keeps it real when her new roommate Missouri Michael asks her if b/c she is Italian, is she therefore Communist???

“Yes Michael, I will make you red pasta, and I only drink red wine.”

She's a funny lady.

Some other points:
French guy took off his clothes in Johnny Walsh’s – the French way apparently, is to remove your clothes at any moment where it would seem gratuitous…at least that’s what Emma’s undressing soccer player friend said when she asked him why he was changing for soccer practice in front of her…. “it’s the French way!”
?

Mexican food in lyon – is that Swiss cheese on my burrito?

STL thought of the moment : How cool would a Shuttle system be for St. Louis?

Holly got eaten by a spider, we went to the Pharmacist, and she is now ok.
There was an old lady who swallowed a fly, I don’t know why she swallowed a fly – I guess she’ll die.

French people doing things I don’t understand moment:
They will not stop making out
- Especially weird when they come up for air, this one the girl starts singing “I’m your Venus” relatively loudly. Hmm?
- there's this one girl who rides my bus occasionally and she wears a rat. A LIVE one. Now, I'm all for people being able to express themselves through fashion, even if they choose bizzare ways. To those who overly judge the popped collar and the "legging" I say - hey, leave the people alone, maybe it works for them. Rats, however, I cannot condone, b/c really live rats are the one trend that I would be in danger of wearing AS WELL were such a fashion victim to pass me by and the rat to jump on me. When people with leggings walk by me, there is not chance that in that moment (though at other moments I have chosen the legging, with no shame) I too will instantaneously be sporting the legging. With rats, there is a chance.

Therefore, I do not support the wearing of rats as accessories.

No comments: