Thursday, September 28, 2006

Some semi exciting photos?

Hey, picture time!
I hate being so pressed for time, as well as being pretty much unable to create any posts with any nuances or interesting turns of phrase or whatnot, but it seems to be symptomatic of france.
I just read the Riverfront Times Best of 2006 and I hope you lucky kids get to go to some of those places...I'm happy to see that RFT has good taste and chose some good places that I too can appreciate and have appreciated, and will appreciate well into posterity.
The RFT is excited about STL, and rightly so.

But pictures!
I havn't really had the chance to be very awesome and take lots of pictures b/c well, c'est la vie. Come to france and you will see....


--- enchanting views from 600 year old appartments.....

.....and my dorm room.

It's an apt study in contrast. In good news I went to an Erasmus party (Erasmus is the European Union's effort to encourage happy EU relations through student university exchanges and studies, and mostly...PARTIES. I'm happy to say that in addition to the most annoying techno ever, they played "Think" and "Soul Man." After the occasional top 40 rap song from 2002, I don't think I have ever wanted to hear "Golddigger" more in my life. Save me kanye!More, as always, later!

No comments: