Monday, September 25, 2006

I am yellow and ready for adventure!

Did I mention that I think I misprounounce the french word for "young" (jeune) in a way that makes it sound like "yellow" (jaune)? So yeah, I'm telling everyone - in an effort to be a devil may care american type (not that hard) -- "I'm yellow and ready for adventure!"
I don't have my pictures with me, nor have I taken many (but I will!) - so I drew you all a picture.
Its me on the pedestrian bridge with my back to Vieux Lyon -- you can see the basillica (it looks like a grey bat, note the rose window, please) on the upper right, and all the graffiti on the cement by the river on the lower left. Isn't it beautiful? So french. I am of course wearing black, and my hair is a little mussy b/c french ppl don't use conditioner! But it's cool, I'm smiling!

No comments: