Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First week booked, second week up in the air

Possibly literally with that up in the air business.

I'm going to party it up with blythe in Italy for the first week of vacation. I'm looking forward to it, and most of our flights and hostels are booked and I am no longer having stupid travel-planning malaise...what a silly sort of malaise!
The second weekend I was toying with the idea of going to seville to be a flamenco/sevillianas dancer for a week. I might just peace out to Scotland and Ireland and chill with my english speaking brethren/ancestry, as it seems I will be travelling all by my (not) lonesome.

I'll keep you posted! Blythe and I are gonna have a frickin awesome time, i can feel it. Also, I need to look and see what setting to use on my camera so that my pictures are more clear.

This blog has no purpose, I apologize.

In other news, I have a vacation coming up in April that I need to start planning for! march 31-april 16th or so. Also, Rebecca is coming to visit in May after I finish working to finish up the European touring. Should be fun to go home after that! Meredith graduates on the 27th, so I may be home for that in all reality, as I will surely be Europe'd out by then. The question remains: will meredith want to visit? will she book a flight? I cannot answer these questions myself. Hmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's possible to be "europed out" but maybe that's just me...

blythe said...

And now we can take deep breaths and revel in the future. You have almost a month to recover and rejuvenate in time for our cartwheel-laden adventure to the land of my ancestors. Y'know: those blonde, freckled Italians everyone pushes under the rug.

Buon viaggio to us!

p.s. shall we meet at baggage claim or something at heathrow? we will be arrive at different times, and i shall be without phone!

Lolololori said...

Aubrey, I clearly have a lot to learn from you...teach me your ways!

Oh, and blythe, I'm coming in to Stanstead...I'll meet you somewhere there, as we are both flying out of there...can you think of anything worthy of our meeting place?