Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nobody Likes Tuscan Eggplants Anymore

Hey guys, remember when I was a baby freshman and my room was "profiled" by 2 kooky guys wandering the freshman doorms? Little did I or they know it, but 2 years later, i would be sitting on a porch listening to their band play, I'm wWiith You by avril lavigne on a child's guitar and I think, a kazoo.

ROOM: Nobody Likes Tuscan Eggplants Anymore - Undefined Section

Tuscan eggplant. Those guys were a breath of fresh air in that hallway, I'll tell you that, and it was even nicer to hear them talk about the visit later on. They too, felt yucky vibes. Luckily, we all survived the ordeal, and they are now my facebook friends, b/c at a time, we were real friends. What's up Tim and Anthony!

I've been thinking about how my love of the StL will keep me from so many people that I think are awesome due to the fact that despite being awesome, most of my U of P buddies are on the East Coast. Will I survive only on homecomings, reunions and Mask and Wig shows alone?

It will be hard.

No comments: