Saturday, February 24, 2007

F.P.P: Stay away from Garden City - 34th Street

Here's the follow up the Tim did to the article I just posted earlier. I am so loving this "blog this" function on the DailyPensylvanian's website. It captures some essences, and just how not-awesome really intelligent people can be... a lot of which I came to discover in that little year, and that youc an discover in this little dialogue.

F.P.P: Stay away from Garden City - 34th Street

ps though I really need to tell you all about my crazy Superbowl week into vacation shenanigans, so this is really only a walk down memory lane, and mostly it is a walk only for my own benefit. But enjoy 19 year old me!
I'm pretty much the same, though that first year at the U of P made me a littttttlle bit more hot tempered, and a litttttttle less patient with people who seem to not be forces for good.

No comments: